If you think that your favorite star has received a boon for his or her looks that look long lasting, here are some revealing facts that would prove you wrong. It is not only the workout regimen or the dietary schedule that they follow that work wonders, but there is also something behind the screen that happens too, in the real sense.
• Plastic surgeries – often actors and actresses go in for plastic surgeries for correction of certain aspects of their facial features like the nose or enhancing their overall facial look by reducing the wrinkles on the face.
• Dental surgery is also in vogue, where celebrities correct the flaws in the alignment of their teeth to look more refined and attractive, and who doesn’t want to have that perfect smile! Otherwise known as cosmetic dentistry it helps in uplifting the spirits of people by giving them shiny white teeth through cleaning and whitening process. A famous clinic like Mymeditravel offer these kinds of specialized services.
• Production of collagen levels in our body plays a vital role in making the skin look young and nourished. After some years, when one starting aging, the production of collagen levels do come down. To look young, facial parts are injected with collagen.
• Cool sculpting is another innovation in the medical field which is a less painful process, and as the name suggests, it is indeed a cold process. Gel pads are applied to fatty areas which freeze the fat. The good news is that it is a non-surgical process.
• A facelift is yet another surgical procedure through which the sagging regions in and around your face and neck are lifted to make you look younger and vibrant. In recent times, not only celebrities, even people who can afford the cost are opting for these procedures to bring back the days of their youth. …Read More →